Coronavirus: List of high risk areas in Lagos – Prof Abayomi

Professor Abayomi, the Commissioner for Health in Lagos State has released the list of high risk areas in Lagos where people tested positive to coronavirus are found.

He gave this indication while addressing the news on daily Lagos COVID-19 update on the state television.

The areas are Eti-osa, Ikeja, Lagos Mainland, Agege, Alimosho and Ikorodu Local Government Areas of the state.

The COVID-19 infection statistics is given below;

1.) Eti-osa has 45 lbeju axis etc. confirmed cases

2.)Ikeja has 24 confirmed cases

3.)Lagos Mainland has 11 confirmed cases(Apapa-Moshood Abiola Road, Old Yaba Road)

4.)Alimosho has 1 confirmed case

5.) Agege has 1 confirmed case

6.) Ikorodu has 1 confirmed case

7.) Surulere has 3.. (Masha,aguda).

Other Statistics he gave include

Sex-64% of the patients are males while the remaining 36% of the patients are females.

Age-Mostly infected people are between the ages of 30 to 59.

Nationalities-91% are Nigerians while the other 9% are foreigners.

Be the first to comment