International calls are threatening me over 5G issue – Dino Melaye 

Dino Melaye has cried out saying he has received two death threats over his statement on the 5G internet connectivity issue.

It was reported earlier that Dino called on the Federal Government in a video posted on his Twitter account to immediately stop the activation of the 5G Technology.

However the Minister of Science and Technology had issued a statement debunking the statement saying it has not issue any license for the 5G spectrum.

Posting on his Twitter account on Sunday afternoon, Dino Melaye revealed that he had received two international calls threatening him and warning him to back off the 5G issue. He says he was told that it is bigger than Presidents of nations so he should shut up.

Read also:Stop installation of 5G masts in Nigeria – Dino Melaye tells FG

He tweeted saying ‘’I have received 2 international calls threatening me and warning me to back off the 5G issue. I was told by the last caller that 5G is bigger than Presidents of nations so i should stop. And i told him it is not bigger than God. I am not killable by man.

International calls are threatening me over 5G issue – Dino Melaye

Be the first to comment